Monday, May 18, 2009

Its was all just a show.

Photobucket
I was just faking my way through. To get out of the subject.
What i really need was actually what i said i really didn't need.

--

early day back :D
I'm back especially early today:)
I got my reasons. HEHE x)
Okay lah, Nat and Raymond got some punishment and so i decided to go home early. everyone was surprised o_o
First my grandma,
and my grandpa.
Then my mom
And i think my dad.
I'm not in good terms with my dad now. Just got an earful from him this morning. =='' Why can't parents just understand.
my music get FORTY-FIVE! / 50! YAY! ;D
I'm so happy. Yayayayay!:)
But i don't know how i ended up with a B. FARKTARD __ My keyboard get so low?! I think she type wrong lah. Where got so low. She give me the slip the marks all good one leh.
Whatever. just wait for report book





No comments:

Post a Comment