Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let nature take its course



Photobucket






(do we remind you of somebody? LOL)






Photobucket











I think the happiest thing about today is that i actually run for the whole of road run! :D
Some of you saw me on the way, have not?! I was so xin ku manzx. i tell you. My stomach hurt half way through. as usual. But i kept on running. mr faisal, see? That resilience cme lesson did have an impact on me x]
Speaking of CME lesson... Today's two period cme lesson wasn't with mrfaisal!;D
GOSH, you should've heard how loudly my class cheered. 'specially me. HEHE :B And i think all those tio socks wan also super damn happy yeah? ;D
Our luck continued, he wanted to meet us after folkdance, but he didn't show up. Victory dance, anyone? x] But unlucky me, saw him while waiting outside 1C. WTF. But he didn't check my socks after i wore the westwood ones. He was probably conducting his higher malay class.

And , i met mabel today! ;D I treated her kinderjoy, but didn't really treat >: She paid abit for it. I feel guilty >:
Next time i'll treat you lunch! haha :D
Didn't talk much with her. I wanted to chat much more. Topics only flowed through my mind after we left. == I'm slow lah. also known as the 'phoebe syndrome' or 'dory brain'.
And then there's the pictures. Above. (: Unglam ones, pretty ones. all above. Critics welcomed (: HEHE.
LOL.
Oh and, natalie's gonna cut her fringe, into something else. We'll wait and see okay (:

No comments:

Post a Comment