Sunday, May 17, 2009

Don't be a loser




Tried to style my hair today into a different, more not-the-usual-me style. Lol. Pictures below.




Quarreled with my mom today, again. I wish she cared a little lesser.
Anyway, whatever.
You would never believe this but i actually did maths revision today! And the questions were from an elite school so some questions i really caught no balls at all. cheeeeeem manzx, i tell you. but i still managed to complete 90% of the paper. :)

Nat is emo! But i've taught her a cool skill. Something that helps if you're jealous. Once jealousy conquers you, you're an ugly person. I've seen many, i've heard of many too. hahah. Those dumbass people, jealousy kills, you know. -Shall not elaborate.
I want tommorow to come, i want tuesday more! So i can see mabel:) And let the rest of the days come back itself, exciting ones, that is!
so i say its time to forget him, its impossible. Phoebe, you don't need a boyfriend:)
...
...
..
i think. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment