Sunday, April 12, 2009

Forever

I'm missing danceclique♥!
All of them. Every single one. Although we're just sort of cliques, cause we haven't seen Rachel and Nicole for a long time. I miss them so much! We had sooooo many HYPER tons time. Especially during our Maybe-last overseas dance trip with them(CLICK at the label at the end of the post to recall our memories!!) Wonder how much they've improved on Ballet! Maybe even better than us now? :O
Lucky there's facebook so me and Rachel can keep me updated with her latest craps:) OH i miss crapping with Rachel so much, and i miss how Nicole will SCREEAAM when we sees something that freaks her out! haha:) Those times.. I treasure time with them and hoping someone is gonna arrange a reniuen for us!! We're thinking maybe i trip to Sentosa, or party-ing to late night, then we'll do something about our eyebags after that x;
I freaking miss them.

There's school tmr! :O I hate Mondays!! But we still have to live through Monday, don't we :\


Tagboard replies!:)
ZHIXIN(:: Relink(: Tagged anw.
Relinked. And thanks for tagging:)

DustyNova: I see you are a HUGE fan of pink...
DustyNova: go get it yourself. *pats back* Eh sorry for semi-spamming XD
DustyNova: The faith/luck crap doesn't exist because this is reality. If they don't give you what you want then
DustyNova: I'm the ultimate stalker and that's why I've managed to find your blog.
DustyNova: HELLO. (: I'm the person with super long hair and I can nag for 45 seconds continously. Also,

Oh, i think i know who u are, you're the one from 2C(ithink), right? x) Idk how to spell your name, apologies and thanks for the tip:)

Jasmine[♥]: brace urself kays? jiay0us!
Kies, thanks:)

Mabel: i will be by your side kays? Cheer up! i love you.
Mabel: worst than yours i guess. dont worry, whatever it is. just stay calm. its just a process...
Mabel: my dear sister, i know hw u feel. its part of growing up. i experienced that before. i mean its even

Thanks, Candyfloss Sister!:) Loveyoulots too!♥

♥ Cassie: Hmm, idk what exactly happened but just cheer up uhhs ? P.S dont cut away ur bangs uhh
Thanks, and LOL i'm not gonna cut my precious bangs away, i WANT to cut back my bangs. In other words, it grew long and i'm threatened to clip it up. x)

alvin: Lol u gonna cut away ur bangs?!

LOL, i'm not gonna cut away my bangs, infact, i WANT to cut back my bangs. x;

PHOEBE,
you've changed. What's happened? You're not the usual you anymore. You're not as hyper as before. No one's exactly bullying you and even if they were, you would have told someone and you know you never let small things get into your way. You used to be suuuper hyper everysingleday. Although you still think of exciting things to do everyday, but its not the goodgirl things anymore. You're chasing things that are almost impossible, you're doing the things that you know you shouldn't be doing. And you're with the guys that you know you don't want to be with. Why are you doing this? Remember i'll always be there for you. So
Don't neglect that Sis that's always been there for you!!
She'll stay by your side NOMATTERWHAT. Don't forget what we promised.
Don't forget Forever&Always:)
Those THREE words that stuck to us everytime, everyday everymoment.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment