yahlah, I know its SOOO obvious that i'm SUUPER HYPER today!! ahah! Something reeeeaally bad happened to me today): Ohkay, i'm bit kuazhang but i will really miss days with my WindowSeat!! ahah! i know it sounds like sitting in an aeroplane, like windowseat or middleseat or what crap . I'll miss crapping with the 'cursed Four' and everyone else sitting near the window. I'll miss the cooling air, sounds hyper people make when they walk past the class. Huhu;x
This picture is dedicated to my beloved, Window-seat!:D

LOL. Did this in class, was kinda upset to leave window-seat and CursedFour. HEY! Maybe we could break the curse alr! ahah x)
Slacked with Jinghui after our last class, FolkDance! Whoo! We finally finished the whole dance. HOHO:B Slacked with her abit, while waiting for TWINN to be dismissed. Sadly, she has to go for CS project at 2.30 and until dunno wat time. Wait for her at Cabin, slacked with Stella and co. Played football! As in, the Cabin that football . LOL. Idk what its called cause i'm too stupid. Finally TWINN was here. hoho!:3 SCREAMED, idk why. OH i rmb alr, i needed to tell her about what happened when i went toilet. She surely HIGH tio when i tell her. ahah. I was indeed right!:) ahaha! Slacked around school, felt a little sad. its not moodswings anymore, people, its people, yeap, PEOPLE. LOL x; i know i make no sense. ,shall not elaborate about what happened. LOL.
Shall end here. BYEE :)
No comments:
Post a Comment