Saturday, April 11, 2009

Back up, baby, back up
I'm suddenly feeling that wdv happened in these days were, almost, unfair suay-ness. I mean, why no other Arsehole get punished for wdv i'm punished for? Like farktards tht's revolving around my mind : cnt get th 'expired drinks' out of my head, its like stuck in my brain like a sticker that over-sticked alr. LOLS. ohkay, lame, iknow. I'm not blaming anybody, ok, i think i am x; I'm sortof blaming fate. OH, WAIT , FATE! .. I think i cant trust fate anymore, i cnt possibly be fated with becoming a supersuper GuaiK right?! I mean, human rights?, wait, not human rights, erhm, Space For Personality, prefferbly.

Now you're proberbly thinking, 'See? Phoebe's not gonna change, she's just bullshitting with her crocodile tears.' I mean, who dun get the hell shocked out when you know you're gonna get expelled? I just don't get all this luck/fate thingy. Its just not working good for me. It kinda sucks actually. I'm not gonna pray anymore, cause its impossible to see the Old Phoebe alr. Maybe i'm not gonna have bangs anymore, OH imissbangs. Maybe i won't look like how i look before, anymore): Even if u dun miss how i was, I DO!!! T__T I really wanna cry my heart out thinking about how much i must change just cause, JUST CAUSE I CNT BE WHO I AM! They don't give me space for anything! Not Those ppl, not even my Mother!! I want everything BACK, BACKBACKBACK.

Why isn't anything working well in my life these days?! I'm sick and tired of changing to someone i'm not! I don't want to!!!! Its so unfair!!

OHKAY, Today;
Was fine. Better than usual saturdays, a little. Out with Cousins today. Went to orchard,taka and bought quite a few, not alot. OH, a 'Director's notebook' , Director of TWILIGHT:) ( i think tht's the first :) so far in this post -.-) And.. Hm, i cnt rlly rmb. i've got super bad memory, i'm sure most of you know, right? x; Then went to IMM, had dinner there. a sortof dinner, i hate the aftertaste, the sortof aftertaste. I now want to indulge in some chocolate, i hate the memory of dinner today.

Shall end here, i hope everyth can be returned to normal, especially how i was, I REALLY DONT WANT TO CHANGE T_____T

Drowned in sorrows- PHOEBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment