I just had to post this...
Today a sister of mine broke up with her boyfriend and she is (of course) very sad about it.....
And then a few moments later another girl friend shared the news that she just got attached with a friend of mine....
This all happened in one night. I just witnessed love fall apart and being formed. This is all so confusing to me. But it is also interesting. I'm learning from all of them. I didn't tell both parties I mentioned above, but I told someone else about this and she said that love is fragile like this. Is love really fragile?? Like really?
I suddenly have this thing I wanna do since like recently, I want to try something new. I want to be brave and do things I've never done before. Something mind blowing and wild. Because being young isn't forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment