How does true love feel?? Love seems to pass by too.
Am I growing up very slowly or am I just too slow. I don't get so many things now. I'm still having the brain of a young secondary school kid. I can't wait for dance practises to start kicking in again, so I can be occupied with it again, so that I won't think so much about all these things I don't seem to understand, I feel like I'm a kid. People my age understand all this shit but I don't. Is it so easy? :(
Going to talk to my sister now, I've never talked about this so in-depth to her before, maybe it can help settle my mind a bit. Even if it's for just a bit. Maybe I just need to learn and experience it myself.
You confuse me. You can say the meanest things and the sweetest things. Don't you mindfuck me
No comments:
Post a Comment