Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Things may be different now, more people and events in our own little lives...

It used to be just the two of us, a few of our own school friends which we sometimes talk about, share our problems from school or from home. And our family. Which hangs out together too because of our bond. When a little argument and then a phone call or text, and then some words and some advice and it's al solved... Planning things just the two of us. Making wishes under the night sky. Now it may not be just the two of us but I believe our hearts will forever be together, right?

Be strong. I've always been beside you but I don't really know how to express it more obviously. I didn't think words could do anything so I always made sure I was there. I just felt that, if you're crying I'll sit beside you and wait for you to finish crying and provide you with tissues. Try to comfort you but without words because I don't think words can save. It was kind of like that. More of actions rather than words. But actions cannot be recorded, only remembered. You cannot check back because there is no evidence left. I just want to be there. Because as sisters we'll be there for each other. Since we were playing with Barbie dolls we've always have been being there for each other. Although more busy and leading own lives that we're trying to cope with, I hope you feel the warmth of me still by your side. Everyone here is.

Stay strong


No comments:

Post a Comment