Friday, August 24, 2012
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Oh we've grown!!
Thinking back, the memories of my first year in this school seemed so far and so much more different from now. The people from my past aren't with me now any more. Only clique. And then I remembered some people that I remember. Didn't play a big part of those times but they were a memory. The first year. Some are scary to know, some are surprising, some I'm happy to know I've met.
We used to always talk about our future and the present. Right now we keep talking about the past over and over again. Each time we talk about the past, more and more small details are remembered. They are lovely memories and I will never forget them. The good and the bad ones. But I hope we look into the future more. Because I want to be that youthful always!
