Omg the weather makes me sick!! Always taking a panadol after a day out from home... Things I'm looking forward to:
-Qiqi's drama encore night with Recia
-Mummy's birthday(I doubt she'll be reading this, I've prepared something different this year. Instead of asking daddy to buy her the branded stuff she have been eyeing on, I decided to do something really really different, something I don't usually do either!)
-some emails...
-shopping
But of course I'm not neglecting my study plan for o levels. Yes I know my o levels is still quite a long way but that 'long way' is not enough time for me to get the ideal L1R4 if I slack away! This time I've really seen it, o level is actually right in front of me already. But I still feel like I've just taken my PSLE. I studied a lot for PSLE. my weekends were nothing but intensive studying. This stays deep in my memory. So instead of last minute hard work, I'm starting now like NOW.(ok after I bath and eat dinner and take a panadol)
So even though life has shit loads of setbacks we cannot give up and leave. Life is always unfair, very unfair, never fair.
I'm an Aquarius btw ^_^
Cya~



No comments:
Post a Comment