Friday, November 04, 2011

Dreams and fear of rejection

Went to watch qiqi's drama encore performance at her school last night with Recia :) her school is super big and nice, so is the auditorium(which we performed at when we were younger). We left before the results so I wonder how her class did. I think her class's performance was one of the best, there were 2 best performances in my list :)


I wish I were one of those lucky successful people, that had their family supporting them to achieve their dreams.

Just thinking about my parents not agreeing to what I want to do mentally drains me out... Fear, sadness, hurt it all swallows me up. I'm very tired, very very tired. To the extent that I feel like just giving it all up already. But at the same time a piece of me says I can't, that I will regret it, that there's no turning back....

I feel like quitting, like giving up even these little dreams, that might help me see what I really want in future, that might give me a sign. Should I? Just because I know my parents won't support/allow me? I haven't even tried, but it's like I know the outcome, that their response would be negative...

Why did I even try in the first place and fear their response, Why did I even try...
(this is the only photo we took and i look super unglam was laughing unglamly while the photo was taken ...Why do i have to laugh with my eyes closed??!!! T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment