Monday, November 29, 2010

SHOPPING!!

Last few days have been spent like that...

Oh I found a shop in FEP that sells Liz Lisa clothings!!! I looked at the tag and its really imported from Japan(i think the shop owner go buy and bring to singapore) which totally rocks!!! Went home and told mom to go with me to shop there next time cause you really really don't get to buy Liz Lisa clothings anywhere beside Japan. But its expensive but the material is really good some more is pretty and nice! The shop kinda had the same concept as Japan stores. The salesgirl was wearing all Liz Lisa clothing! But the shop appearance is definetly not as nice as the ones in jap la haha. But what counts is the clothes :)

Ok shopping with sisters photos

Oh and after going shopping at fep I concluded shopping at fep is way better than shopping at bugis!! Partly cause went to bugis shopping too often and partly because the clothes are nicer and have good price! :)


(Last few days have been spent like that...) dancing, random dinner dates, facial, and er, more dancing??




And one random thought, I bought Liz Lisa floral poncho like last month but its sent to my malaysia relatives' house.. and they're coming to singapore only at christmas week (december). which also means i can only wear it around that time... So wasted.. its gonna be out of season already!!! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment