@Kassypink came over super early and my eyelids were still supa heavy... So we had breakfast and played with Kira before going to get ready! ^^
I was done first, Then I taught her how to use the curler. You see here she's doing it by herself but actually it #fail and I did it for her in the end lol!
Liz Lisa hat bought in Tokyo.
Done!!
I'm too lazy to blog everything so I'll just sum it up with Shopping at bugis and town and went to 313 somerset to design a cake at icing room! hehe ^^
Oh yes and almost everyone were asking if we're twins cause we wear same shirt and shoes. And I borrowed her my hat which is almost similar and we do almost same curl. And we both have straight bangs. But upclose do we still look like twins? haha.
Oh and we went to her house for dinner+champagne+cake! With her mom ^^ Every year we drink this champagne its really nice!
Was trying to copy Tsubasa Masuwaka in the popsister magazine. She did a pose like this for some facial cleansing ad haha!! 1st attempt #fail
Copying the monkey
Err it was supposed to be Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
Ok copying the octopus (obviously?).
Copying the cat or whatever animal that is at the left side of this pic.
Copying the angel!!!
The ribbon nice right?? i drew it!(the ribbon) :P
I ate about 3/4 of it. it was so nice! Yummier than the one in jp!
Saturday brought Kira for grooming and cut her fur and she become tinier. lol! And then went for ballet and dinner :)
Yesterday had the usual piano and contemporary rehearsal and dinner with kassandra's relatives that come back from Malaysia and we went for karoake which was damn fun, there was alot of people so a banana was needed too if you want to sing with a 'mic'.
Going dinner with kass later and then SNSD combo! ^^
Currently listening to Ke$ha's new songs. Love them especially 'We R who we R' and 'Sleazy'! Been long since I've listened to her songs so much. :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment