Sunday, March 29, 2009

YOYO:B

Sleepover at kass's for the past TWO nights:)
We were really hyper AND crazy and stayed up late gossiping about almost everything. Its been quite long since we had a sleepover . So there was quite alot to chat and gossip about. hehe :x

I left her house this morning/afternoon but i miss her already. Its boring being at home and not going out. I can't think of anything to do outside, OR inside =\ And my mom's a little strict nowadays. So its hard to a pass for going out on... Sundays D:

The smell of the 'skin' for the keyboard smell of nice, new plastic. Or is it another special type of plastic? Yup, i got a C5 for Science. x:

Still thinking of plans for tmr. I have a feeling something's gonna go wrong.. D: I hope not. I PRAY not ... I just don't want to end up feeling sad when its a Monday . And the sound of 'Monday' is already bad enough itself.

I was thinking of changing myself in school. As in, actually listen attentively in class. Especially give 100% attention during Maths and English preiods. Cause i , *ahem* suck in them .

But surprisingly, i managed to get a 'C' for maths. I can't rmb if it was 6 or 5. But actually NOT failing Maths is good enough for (at least) me:) WOW. I'm so lucky there's no Science periods tmr and that there's only ONE Maths period. But I'll have to suffer for the rest of the 4 days. *sighs*


I guess I have to go entertain myself for now.. At least untill my favourite show is on. Remember to look for 'Phoebe' in your contacts list and text her! :x Or else she'll be bored to tears. D: I think i Was already bored to tears, just now. But at least i got abit of things to do now. LOL. Hmwk is SO NOT an option.

Ciaos!~

No comments:

Post a Comment