Monday, March 30, 2009

Cheer up, Mabel! :)

I thought today would be a better day. It was a good day, but it wasn't a really HYPER-ful day. Anyways, took bus with Stella and Sugar. Stella boarded first , then me and Sugar went to jp LJS to eat lunch :) 
I enjoyed lunch with you, it sort of made my day. 
And i realised i always sit th same place at LJS when i'm with (sortof) new friends, as in, not close that kind of friends. 

!! MABELMABEL :B . Hey i got like, this habit repeating her name twice everytime i tag/text  her or talk to her . LOL. Anyways..MABEL, text/ call me when you end school k?! I dunwan u emo-ish all the way home. Its bad for health ): 
I think i'll tell her about they story of the cut on my middle finger.. And then my middle finger got a special,cute plaster and then whenever people saw my finger looked special, i Show them my cute plaster on my middle finger with... pride x:  LOL. and this story is true. 

Shall end here now. Ciao! :)
Note to single gfs: stay away from hongsters, badly! :)LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment