Thursday, November 01, 2012

Believe, tonight

Tonight I'm doing my last revision for literature, hoping I can do my best for tomorrow. Questions are definitely unpredictable and I suddenly question myself why I took literature? It's definitely easier for me to understand something and write an essay, but it is unlike math and science whereby questions can be predicted. However I prefer to read and understand rather than to memorize, it makes much more sense doesn't it? However the greatest worry is a question that I cannot evaluate and write a nice, long essay. But there isn't time to think of all these, I must definitely do well! :)

The end is drawing near and I learnt something from these two weeks. Studying isn't that hard, however I wouldn't want to remember all those irrelevant chemistry concept and random colours of insignificant metals again. Aiming high makes me have more drive to study better, as in, to master the whole subject itself. Why didn't I realize all these before O levels started? Sigh. But either way, it's not too late to know this now.

Feeling sleepy so I'm typing this before finishing up reading some essays. I can't wait to start hard-core last revisions for poa too, weird isn't it. It feels like I'm only half way through to the end of the long month of O level exams, when it ends, I'll be back to my happy-go-lucky self and will be back to full time dancing and everything else! Also, I hope the gum that I've been chewing while mugging for the whole month is showing results to a slimmer face! :)

All the best everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment