The writings became sloppy because you wrote too much. The pride becomes worthless because it was too much.
Your pride; why?
I was there for you so you wouldn't be alone, because you are someone I care for.
But then when I trusted you, you just left me alone because you preferred someone else. Who wouldn't be angry?
And you know what? No apologies not even explanations. And I just let it go. I thought it would make things better. And then it just kept happening again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
Really. Stop it. I am fucking here! Why do you fucking treat me like I'm invisible?? Are my opinions really so insignificant?? I have feelings and thoughts too!!
I was fucking there for you and when were you there for me?
Hm let's think...
......
....
.
......
Half a time...
..
...
..
Never.
And when you kind of did, kind of, it was all for show, because everyone else was doing it, because of someone else. Never for me.
To: Person that I treated as important and truly cared for treats me like invisible and like as though we don't really know each other.
If you want to know why relationship things don't really work out for you, its because you only want things and people beneficial to you. You choose the people as though you are the most good looking and popular one. Please bring down you ego, your pride, your chin. Maybe then things would work out better for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment