Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shopthelust Newest Collection #6

Hi all!!

It's been a long time, and I'm finally here to introduce to you... Clothes!!!

Shopthelust.com is up-to-date with the fashion scene and I'm pretty impressed with the apparels in their latest collection, I'm going to get a few of the pieces I'm going to introduce now! =)

Recently i've been wanting to go for a look a little less girly/cutesy than my usual look, and this new collection has all the apparels I need for this new look!! Here are a few which I really like!

My FAVORITE is the strapped blue dress, if you have a nice back this would definitely flatter you ;)

The scallop heeled slippers are really cute and I heard they're really comfortable too! Comfort plus height! 👍

The best part... FREE NORMAL POSTAGE!! :) :)

Simply quote my blog URL "www.phoebebeibei.blogspot.com" if you purchase anything!!

Like their Facebook page www.facebook.com/shopthelust
There's ongoing giveaways for you to win!! Go and try your luck in winning some of their lovely apparels ♥ show your support! :)

Shop at www.shopthelust.com now!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment