Saturday, March 17, 2012

Life is unfair



Why do fat ppl get criticized so much?
I don't know why either. But here Are my thoughts

If people condemn on fat people, the fat ppl hv no one to blame but themselves.. Here's a fat joke:

Obese kid: y'know, I'm only fat because it runs in my family
Doctor: no, you're fat because no one runs in your family

If someone can create an idea that no one thinks they can create & spread, then if you know you & ur family have obesity probs u can start that idea to watch what you're eating and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Just like how invisiblechildren spread Joseph Kony's name so that everyone is aware of him & we can help stop him.
U can spread obesity awareness and help stop obesity! :)


"there are no ugly girls in the world, only lazy ones"

I couldn't agree any further to this. It is so true that an ugly girl could make herself up so to not be ugly. Just that some girls have to do more... Like getting plastic surgery... I'm not against ppl who do plastic surgery, i think these ppl are rlly courageous and I look up to them.

You can make a change, don't blame others if they condemn you, because did you even bother to even TRY and make up for your flaws? Yes, some flaws can be accepted but if you don't like it when ppl criticize your flaws, you should make an effort to change and stop complaining that ppl condemn you.

But actually... I am quite a lazy person... Heheh :p