Hi all!
Ok erm this is much of a miracle that I actually have time to blog despite the busy schedule this year!!! (even have to use my calendar scheduler on iPhone for things everyday) mom brought me for pedicure so here I am and I am bored sitting here so I'm blogging.
Ok done with the useless intro here are some much more meaningful stuff...
Actually the title of this blog post is inspired by this girl who's birthday is today. Her version of what's happening: Vas Happenin'? She's Faseha :)
Happy birthday again!! Be happy and think happy thoughts, you have your girlfriends by your side!!!
And today is also Sworn Sis day if I'm not wrong it's 5 yrs and 2 months :) hehe this is lame to keep track but hey there is a lovely story behind it!!! I will definitely tell this story of my best friendship-now-sister ship to my kids next time(if I even will have any)
So happy sworn sis day kassy!! (in case you don't know too my sworn sis's name is Kassandra ^^)
Today is also Monday and tomorrow is TUESDAY!!! It is the day I slightly dislike more... But everyday should be a happy day so I shall go through it bravely and positively! 2 tests on Thursday and oh damn!!! On my birthday we hv school till 5.45pm!! That's like a whole day gone! I want to celebrate my birthday with my family and have a birthday cake and maybe a bday gift? :p a celebration is just like a bday gift to me already I don't ask for a lot.......
I love shoes and I'm size 4!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment