Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pinky cute!!

Today's just a little 'dancey' day, training in the morning/afternoon then as usual piano, and then fep!! And just came back frm combined rehearsal~

So happy with what I bought today!! Thanks mummy for buying for me the few stuff hehehe. I bought a super cute pair of pink shoes that had a pink bear bear on it!!! It was the last pink pair and it was at $60+ but since it's left with size 36 the shop lady said if I can fit she'll sell it to me for $45 and yes of course I could fit!!!(of cos I tried just in case!) and yay! Bought! I wore my fav new buy, a white dotted skirt I dunno how to describe and have no photos but it's frm kandykayne at bugis :) it's super nice I love it and love to touch it's texture hehehe

Actually I have absolutely nothing in mind to blog about so I just randomly thought maybe I should blog about my normal day... With great buys!! Can't wait to shop with Kass next week :D

Cya!

-
Remember my ad about Burger King's game on their site ? Well i only said you could stand a chance to win ipad2 after playing their game but there's actually more!


The top 5 spice slicers each week will walk away with TEN Spicy Panini Chicken sandwiches each. The top 20 spice slicers each week will also be entered into a lucky draw to win an iPad 2 at the end of 7 weeks of the contest.


I've tried, here's how!!
 Register to play... Just have to type your name, email and a password you want

 Read the instructions on how to play

 There will be a big big word of a food that you have to click, don't click other food or you'll get your points deducted. The word will keep changing!

You can download a coupon after you've played!!

Simple, and you can stand a chance to win those prizes! :D

So go play now by clicking this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment