I don't know why twitter won't let me tweet but I wanted to tweet 2 things but failed in 10 attempts. Anyway went to get hair done with mummy just now. I know how normally girls my age want to have straight fringe but I went to perm it hahaha. Not because I want it curly but for the bounciness. It is still not long enough, it looks weird now because the length's too short for side parting. You will see it when you see it
Also this convo made me laugh, I was introducing a song to Siqi and she initially misread it into a super funny scenario hahaha!!!
Have a good laugh!! Happy holidays!! ^^
P.s: here is a pic anyway of my new fringe although it's still too short for side parting. I wonder if i'll get used to it I got this feeling I'm gonna change my fringe again very soon!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment