Saturday, October 22, 2011

Photo decorators for apple

"anyhow say no"~
say it very quickly and in a Korean accent it sounds like "annyeong haseyo" which is the formal way of saying hello in Korean! :)

I don't know why but I have the feel to blog again and right now I'm having dinner and they're eating crab which I'm skipping because I don't really like :x My back is cold because i'm wearing a lowback pink Liz Lisa top hehe no pictures...

Gonna introduce some photo decorators for iPhone/apple users. Because this app does not allow me to arrange photos they all end up below these texts so I'll list them in order...

1. DECOPIC
2. TuzkiSnap
3. Instagram
4. KittyCamera*
5. Snapeee
6. Instagram(again)

*have to pay
The rest are free!
My fav is kitty camera and snapeee because the decorations are super cute!

Have fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment