Sunday, April 03, 2011

Happy-go-???

Kira!! So cute right ^^




Open house ytd was o.k!! I think we all did well ^^ Yay to everybody! :D Went to Cdans after that for dinner with kass and family. I'm starting to take more photos :P I think i stopped taking photos for like a few weeks so i had nothing to blog -_-

This friday is gonna be my ballet exam. 5 more days!!!!!! no wait, 4!!!!! This whole week will be filled with ballet training, and random ballet moves the whole day at home. I think during boring lessons i'll just keep thinking about all the dances lor hehe.

And after that would be flea market which will be on this coming Sunday!! =) Me and kass will be selling clothes, bags and shoes and maybe some other random stuff but more of fashion items. And most of them are from me, haha too many stuff to sell away to make way for my new clothes shoes bags forever!!! Do support us!! Its just at the road outside my house, will post up more details soon. Free gifts too ^^

Going to kass's house tomorrow to practice ballet. I really really want to do well. Wish us good luck :D

Wishing for everything to go well,

Phoebe ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment