Friday, August 27, 2010

I ♥ September trends!

These are just some september trends from popteen's september issue

Good news for those who didn't sell/throw away their soldier jackets from end of last year season! I know i'm one of them, i just have to find it deep under all my neglected clothes.... >_<

You know you so wanna pull this off.... and now they teach you! ^_^


Yes the buns got bigger. Lol!



So wassup with looking like 'nuns'??? LOLLL. Do nuns have so nice buns anyway.




 I was waiting for someone to do the bun with plaits. Yay! ^_^


Taiwan trip is cancelled i hope its confirm that its changed to Tokyo again! ^_^ Or korea? heh.




See even Kumiko is tying bun already! ^_^


Ok i am very angry nao!!! :@@ argh but after reading the popteen i feel slightly better nao i am going to watch today's music bank clips. I AM ANGRY!!! :@@

No comments:

Post a Comment