Monday, March 29, 2010

Crush

Edit* Hi readers, I've been hearing, and i'm definetely very shocked where some of you got this idea, I am sooooo not lesbian. It is like digusting shit to me. I'm not saying it is wrong, or scolding those who really are. But i am so not. Really. And seriously get a life, my grades may not be good but you also shouldn't bring people down, I'll prove it to you guys that i can study as hard as you!!! <:

__________
Saturday...

Sunday.


Actually got a few more but i shall not make you all start to hate me! haha. :) Kassandra's at boarding school now. But i'll still get to see her on Thursdays and Saturdays. :)

Last but not least,
All the best Chunhang Ben 10! I'm sure they'll be good to you, i know only the best will come out of it and not the worse. So long as you have faith, Anything is possible :) Best of luck tommorow, i want to see you come back with all smiles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment