The happy birthday paper is not mine btw *
I got this yesterday for birthday boy since those shit happened and never get presents with clique(prev blog post) so with the help of my father i got this :) well actually the pink string or whatever you call it was tied up into a nice ribbon, dunno who go 'destroy' it. lol. And i never took what was inside you just have to guess x)
G-Dragon and Junhao cut the cake. Cause of the stupid camp so we couldn't celebrate gy's birthday properly so he's sharing this cake of jh.
I must show you the process of how this cake got nom-ed up :
(no paper plates so we just get forks and nom)
More pictues of the noming process
FINISH!
I don't know where the other 2 forks went. (if you count there's actually only 8)
In 2 weeks we celebrated 3 birthdays: Mine, G-D's and jh. Upcoming is kimhee. haha :>
Random, haha. Bye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment