Words that come from you are most comforting. No matter if it sounds fake, it will forever be true. Whatever you said wasn't once a lie. Maybe when I was younger, When I was too young to understand this biased world. But you held my hand and told me there was nothing to worry. Everything is ok. I trusted you. And indeed, my hopes wasn't once dissapointed.
Although I don't say these things to you, cause i'm a secretive person. I hide my feelings to people I don't dare let out too, no matter how close. Esp of someone older. But your love is priceless, yet it cannot be easily taken away by anyone. Even if tommorow is the day we shall die, I want to die with you. And even if i'm not married or haven't gotten an A for history, so long as I end my life with you, my life is complete.
*This post is for a family member(:
No comments:
Post a Comment