Although the main dancer was Paloma Herrara, i personally think that the japanese dancers are better(: But of course, Herrara's dancing was simply proffesional, just like all the other dancers. Going to take up contemporary during the hols. Gonna keep myself occupied with whatever i want to do when there is no hell(school)! Seriously, i appreciated all the hard work teachers put in on us but when the survey today...
'I feel safe in westwood', i instantly put a 'D', p/s, there are only 4 options, A-D, surely you can guess whats 'D'?
Forget to bring wallet to music class, left in classroom, and it got stolen! Wtf, You call this safe! The whole wallet!! Can't that idiot mother fucker no lj/cb-er just take the fucking money and fuck off! This isn't the first time either, its just worse, last time my money get stolen only, now the whole wallet. i love that wallet alot, Plus ALL my valuables are in there. ALL.
Hey, thief, FUCK OFF MAN! GET A LIFE
I'm sure retribution will come knocking on your door very soon.
Today was great(: Last day of school; lessons were boring. After school was soooo fun, hahaha. Went gekpoh with carissa and siqi, supposed to go safra, but then we went to gekpoh eat instead): but was fun , viewed many graffitis at the playgrnd, So funny . hahahaha. Fang Da Tong. Lol!
I'm very confused right now, Is she good/bad? Did she mean it in that way? What was she trying to proof? Am i too naive? I think i am, i am way too naive. I must be more , more... stand up for myself more. Cannot easily give in, when others don't. This whole thing's so complicated. Mummy explain to me but i still feel the complicatedness of this whole situation. Does this mark the start of another cold war? :/ i don't know, i really don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment