Today i went back to rulang. It totally rocks more than westwood. I wished that there was a rulang secondary school but that can only happen maybe 10 years later. I would've already stopped schooling by then. Kehan and weiming are just really annoying people. They should really get a life and grow up. When i say grow up i mean their heads not as in physically grow up cause its totally useless for them. Meili and everyone else has really grew tall. I don't know why but i just won't grow. Stupid man! Headed to mac to eat a little with valerie and liwen and had a long walk and chat with them. Tmr there's no school. I think tmr will be a good day :)
Oh and don't ask what happened to me cause if i'm really close to you you would've know already.
-
Oh yes i know i have been kinda MIA these days. So i make this late dedication to my sweetheart darling and baobei :)
21th, Carissa Baobei and Siqi Darling happy 7 month! :D
28th, Tingjun Sweetheart happy 3 month! :D
Love you guys lots. :) Thanks for being me all this while thru those hard times and good times too ^^ I love slacking with sweetheart and i love hanging out with baobei and darling :)
(hearts)
No comments:
Post a Comment