Many things happened yesterday. I told myself not to cry. Once you cry you lose. That is his motive. (Brenda fully blogged about what happend yester.) He just can't see the changes i've made. I've changed so much since last semester's incident. He played the same game on us today. I learnt from my past experience. So i told myself not to cry. But when he reminded me of my parents, my father, tears can't help but flow down my cheeks. I have yet again dissapointed my hardworking,loving father. That spoiled me until i become some girl who don't know how to treasure whatever i have until i lost it.
Daddy, i want to make it up to you. Although you aren't aware of it yet. Sooner/later reality will come back at me. I would have to face everything. So i have to make my promises, and i mean real promises. I promise i will study hard and stop fooling around anymore.
My life time promise; i will make you proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment