HI ,
I have no idea man ! Look, i'm thinking about it again !
Should i stay in band or not ? ARGH . Stay, can't play . leave, miss jaslyn!! LOL . (and everyone else of course ) . sigh . sigh .
Today was interesting . and i didn't finish my lollipop! ):
And i got a pathetic 3 marks for science . (over 15 marks) But that's okay . rz,kimhee and some others got 3 too :D hahahahahah.
AND I DID MY HOMEWORK :D Which is , cool :) Dontcha think ? I've never seriously done one maths one before . And Siaohui(yaohui/avatar/hui ge/huihui/shifu) is always amazed that msgoh don't realise my incomplete homework each time she walk around to check . and yes, he today has finally realised he has had a lot of nicknames since he stepped into 1f. hahahahah!
Ryan always calls him shifu, and it reminds me of shuang zi xing, the sunmin always call ahda 'shifu'. HAHAHAH. JOKE SIAH .
I LOVE NOODLES AND HELLOKITTY
Bye.
摇摇
WISH ME VERY GOOD LUCK FOR TMR'S MATHS TEST OKAY?! I STUDIED! (abit, a teeny weeny bit . *admits*)
No comments:
Post a Comment