Recently blogger has been having alotALOTALOT of problems. I can't change my profile,music or whatever gadgets besides the blog title. ARGH FUCK SHIT. it sucks hell big time man. I've been considering livejournal. Check mine out, its totally plain , i haven't figured out totally how to use it. http://yaoyaoo.livejournal.com/
Today folkdance was fun. I'm satisfied with the dress:)
Morning got some assembly for sec1s and 2s at the hall. It kinda sucks. But i like it cause it delayed time and we only have left one period for science(: Whee:D hahahaas!!
After school, caught up with junwei and then met amanda and friend(:
Amanda candy rocks!! :D (photos will be posted another time.)
Okay, shall try and get a nicer blog. BLOGGER SUCKS! always alot of problems:\
(Btw, if you got questions on who the person i was reffering to in my title,ask me personally.Imightjusttellyou. )
No comments:
Post a Comment