Sunday, July 26, 2009

The hallfblooded prince??

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(yesterday)
Went to Kassandra' house to study with her(: I'm sure you're surprised. hahahahaa!
Her kittens were shoooooooooo cute man!!! ok, the story about her kittens; her neighbour(friend) found them abondened at some where and then brought it back. Her mother pitied them and sho raised them to become bigger before letting them go fend for themselves. Heard that they are too small and young to even feed themselves. Sho cute man! They're still drinking from milk bottles . haha
Went for ballet, ms.foo didn't come. Charlotte took us. (: My pointe improved(despite my in-growths)

After ballet, went to watch Harry Potter and the Half-blooded prince at jp as recomended by kassandra... I never watched any of HP's movies before. or read their books. i have read before about the halfblood prince but only read it halfway then stop. LOL. i just couldn't get what they were saying. English too chim. Was quite nise, funny, scary(one or two parts only), and the effects all very nice(: I give it a 3/5 although i don't get really get what they are doing. haha (:
Iceage3 and transformers is still better!!! xD

(today)
just came back from the piano trial lesson and i decided to go in with it. I'm taking piano from now on :D Just what i wanted 7 years ago, when i could only choose between ballet and piano, i chose ballet. Now i can learn piano!:D hahahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment