Monday, April 27, 2009

Tired.

ahhh, Phoebe is the damn tired lah. Tired cause i'm , tired, as in physically tired. Not the what lovelove, 'tired of waiting for him' kind of tired. Cause that's like, suuper bai chi, to me. Love stories? -I don't take it so seriously. Sorry guys.. hahahah. 
Anyway, Natalie, the pics. i think i upload tonight, or tommorow. or some other day . Now not at home leh. this laptop no bluetooth de. Can't send. Shall edit some unglam photos too. haha! Save face
Now i come my blog is to edit the links de. 
I shall repeat- PEOPLE, RELINK ME K. Or else u gonna get it from me. haha. just joking
Or shall i make a rule? No relink=No link. Okay, i shall not be sooo strict. its just a bloody url, why make a big fuss out of it right? Yeah, but i feel that unconditional-loove abit too mushy. I hate mushy. I detest it. alot. Thats why relink it and i won't feel sooo irritated by that lovey-dovey url. Damn me, why put taht url in the first place :/

No comments:

Post a Comment