Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A smile

Yesterday's praying didn't work.
I hope today's will. Hope everyone can see how much i want to stay in wwss although its not th perfect life. My eyes hurt. I couldn't help with those tears. Cried almost throughout th day. Trying to hold back the tears is a really tough thing to do.
Had a hard time trying to do my maths hmwk.. But i rlly did my best alr. Its impossible to believe that sec1 get expelled, but i can't be too sure if i will not get expelled.
Did alot of thinking today, dont want to think anymore, i'll let fate decide, like how i let fate decide all th time.
But fate can't decide my feelings, i'll still put a bigbig smile on my face! :D
Maybe BIG SMILES can change Fates:)
If i'm really correct, then all of u should have bigbig smiles on ur faces too!
But i heard, A SMILE IS A REALLY POWERFUL WEAPON, YOU CAN EVEN BREAK ICE WITH IT
I'll do the example, i don't write th quote on th board for nothing.
Thanks for all the confort by a few unexpected people today, Alvira,Carissa, Yuwei
Twinn,Fuchui,Choiying . Love u all alot
I shall remain strong and not give up hope in myself! !!
I can't waste my mom's money after paying so much for my education and let it all be ruined just because i broke some rules which could have been followed! I'll show everyone!!
and i'll teach myself a lesson.
It can never be forgotten. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment