I'm suddenly inspired to blog everysingleday, after reading ameline's blog. haha x;
But mine won't be so filled with the whole day's happenings like hers. Her memory super good k, not like me. i can't even remember what happened at 7pm today. Not kidding.
Brought our instruments back, my clarinet :D I'm still quite saddened that i'm not in perc. But, neverminds.
Went to jp with Twinn:) Here's our craziness-in-the-bus memorial pics :D

I was supposed to act cute,but i didn't, and i don't know why. LOL

Advertising my hellokitty phone huh? NO! We very zilians, take this pic using the mirror at the second lvl of the double-deck bus , the most front seat. pwns :D
Ate at Banquet. Saw the twins. not bk twins, or leon-twinnie. TWINS. LOL. not us. its the one and only, twins in my class. :D Can chiu guess? But no prize for guessing right x)\
I think i not enough 'Getwell wishes' ley. haha. My voice have turned, SEXY:) My SEXY,HOT,HOT voice. haha! I'm excused from swimming tmr:D: Idk if i'm supposed to be happy or not. LOL. But i never liked swimming so much. so it doesn't really matter anyway.
And some people really need to watch out their attitudes. Seriously, watch their fucking attitude.
OH, but its not from my class. :) If it is i guess they had fair warning, not from me, of course. I never raise opinions about attitudes before. I guess this is my first, but not even to any of my classmates. see? I'm good x)
No comments:
Post a Comment