Monday, April 20, 2009

Blank wishes


HU! I'm sick!:)
Yet i'm still like, suuper happy about it . Hehehs. 1F knows why, right? No PE! :D I hate PE. Its sucks. I repeat. I hate pe, its sucks. LOL. and i'm excused from PE for one whole week! Whoo! :D

Regarding Junwei's sms ytd, about me changing, and he even though i mixed with bad company. When i look through my posts since January2009, till now. I realised, and Noticed. I really changed! And junwei is right, ALOT. So is Kassandra too. You both are right about the fact that i've changed. Hey but what's the big deal? Its not like i've changed to someone bad. Like someone who always sits at foyer and gets detention. i never had detention before, btw. Although i admit the numerous foyer-sits. But i thought detention is worse than foyer-sitting? Or my theory was wrong? ANYWAY, if you guys have anythings to tell me like, what i do wrong and right.Just say it I really wouldn't mind. But if i can't change, don't force me. But if i can, give me time.
But thanks, marshmallow and brother, for being with me through all this while:)
I love you guys to the core! :D

Back to post again! since i'm super bored x;
OMG larh, ms.o never come today = No pe!
Wahseh, just heard this from Jiamin. pwns lorh @_@ Sooo the wrong Monday to get sick. I also heard that Ms.goh made people who talked in her class run 10 rounds at quadrangle. So fun! Skip class ley. Seriously, i should have been absent from school last Monday instead. -.- Everyone should be back from school by now, i'm going blog-hopping and blog-reading already:D

No comments:

Post a Comment