Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back from msia:)

YOYO:)
I'm back from msia (ytd) :DD 
it feels great to be back
I'm really sorry to my parents about yesterday .
I'm still full of regrets now but i cnt help but say it agn to feel better:)
hahas. kies, feel much better now :B
I'm loving my new pink laptop:3
thanks so much mommy for buying for mee
ily:) hahas.
Lol u find me disgusting and childish ?
Then click that cute little square button with a 'X' and forget whatever u have just read
:) its my blog and i can type whatever i want. 
Anyways, just now band had theory lesson and then played some games :DD
CONCENTRATION was our last game. 
One of us didn't want to play, idk if its cause she find playing it was childish or wdv. 
But it brought inconvenience to our game, no offence. But it did. 
But nevermind. i don't understand:) 
Went to jp with yingying and siman aft tht to meet to other guys from 1E.
Lols. didn't even have to pay for my own lunch at newyork newyork:)
Thanks for th treat:)
Had candyfloss and went home aft tht to see my pink laptop! :DD
hahas
End here bahhs.
BYEE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment