Saturday, February 14, 2009

(:

I'M BACK :D
&,
I have no idea why i'm backing to blogging .LOL .
I so have got to admit ; i'm going crazy these few days .
First of all ; i have mood swings .
But i'm hyper more than when i'm emo and i will suddenly cry for no reason .
even if we're chatting about a happy topic .
I'm seriously CRAZY this whole week or two weeks alr . =\
TWO, i'm getting very forgetful . I cnt even spell it propaly . uh .
THREEEEE , i'm finally doing work propaly .
Even if its th toughest hmwk u've ever gotten .
FOURRR, wow, four alr ? I find no time to blog or even COME ONLINE these days .
And when i think , i cnt rlly rmb what i'm doing besides going online . thts explain in reason TWO (:
FIVEE , recently , i've been doing stupidstupid things whenever i think of this guy .
Its not exactly th same guy i was thinking of in jan . call me crazy ? i'm fine with it .
SIXX , even critism (spelling check ) can't get into my way of being HAPPYHAPPY.
i'm just too Hyper .
Hyper ppl cnt lac , but hyper ppl get very fucked up when quarreling/fighting/conflict .
SEVENN , i'm just thinking too much .
When i think too much = crazycrazy Phoebe .
EIGHT , i've been doing more crazy non-stop dancing these days .
even when my friends are alr tired , i feel tt i've just started .
I'M DONE with listing why i'm suddenly so crazy :D
That was great huh ? I've suddenly improved on my english . And my attitude, too (:
I've been making more new friends now . I'm so happy :D
I love my friends , be it guys, gals, gays or lesbies. (well, most of them are just guys or gals , cnt recall any unisexes before =\ )
So yeah , tell you guys wat .
NBRNBREVEREVER let critism , hatred , jealousy , sad things get into your way .Its stupid, its true.
I'm not th one tt said its stupid, its a wise guy i read from a book =\
i'm just slightly rephrasing it to a more 'not-chim' way for you guys to read it . lol .
yeah, continued - just SMILEE, SMILE A BIG SMILE (although your teeth ain't perfect )
And FORGET everyth tt made you UNhappy .
Think HAPPY. ignore UNHAPPY.
only think UNHAPPY when you're actually solving it .
'no one can avoid difficulties, not even saints or sages '
how to say ? i'm not sure .
But i know some of my friends emo-ed today . CY, you're one .
Just CHEERUP.
got anyth u can share , just tell someone you can trust .
hey, everyone needs a shoulder to lean on right ?
SMILEEE GUYYYS, GIRLSSS :DDDDDDD
If you've realised my cbox, its reeeal bright right now, haf no time to re-design it. will do it next time. bare with it, k? soo sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment