I deleted this post in my cbox, but i post it here ._.
The A you mentioned(: Reply u in my blog, ur cbox sux, so short -.-
YOUR CBOX NOT ANY BETTER RITE?
I thought i apologized VERY VERY sincierly ( i noe u cant see my sincierity), and i alr said wdv u wan, i can apologize for, like apologize to KH?
I alr said it was cus YI SHI SHENG QI so said it
I alr said alot about tt scolding thing.
and i apologized alot of times
I RLLY RLLY DIDN'T MEAN IT.
And as for th cake thing
Didn't rlly leave for my friends rite?
they oso got to eat it rite?
I REALLY REALLY THANK SIQI, BRENDA AND CARISSA FOR TH CAKE ( n u too if u did pay a part or sth)
I did say this very very big thank u before, and more than once.
And i MEAN IT. If they are stll angry ovr cake thing, i can pay back th money.
I know i hurt their feelings when i said tt, i was hyper then, but i come back to my senses alr.
I seriously apologize. I did it before, i seriously thanked them. i oso did it before.
WHAT MORE DO U WAN?
I alr took all your scoldings, vulgur u said on me.
I DIDN'T STRT SAYING ANY TO U, BUT U SAY TO ME.
I alr told myself its ok, cus maybe you're angry with othr stuff
so u wan revenge or sth, or calm urself by scolding me.
So i nbr rlly scolded as bad u did to me to u.
seriously, WAT MORE DO U WAN?
U dun put apologies to mind
U think ppl wun chnge at all
U think, i haf been hurting u only?
Before u strted to feel that i hurt u, u actually DID hurt me before.
I didn't take it so seriously.
i guess u wun undrstnd too, even if i haf understood it alr.
u dun haf to forgive me.
I dun seek ur forgivness.
also want to reply to wat u posted.
you guai lan me, i just let you guai lan huh .you watch the way you sms people la,really think you qian jing is it .please dont think that i'm afraid of you,i can tell you, you're wrong. i'm not (:and at that moment, YOU WERE NOT MY FRIEND YEAH .mai bhb (: .-OH I REALISED, YOU'RE HUM?deleted my tags at your blog huh (:.ouhhhhhhhhhhhhh. okay, ics.thats a very pathetic move .
How i sms ppl is ur business izzit?
Th way i sms is like qian jing meh?
I nbr think i qian jing wad
even if i did, at least im better off than u rite? still say for wad
And i dun think you're afraid of me, i was nbr wrong, cus i nbr thought that way
And so you're trying to say, tt time we sms, u didn't rlly take it seriously
So tt time we were still not friends lahh?
Face it, u dun take things seriously, u ownself bhb dun say ppl.
And i'm not hum, i deleted ur tags at my blog cus its for th sake of my readers
wait they read alr, vomit how? Its not a pathetic move, YOU'RE TH PATHETIC ONE.
at least i think for othrs, can?
btw, we can continue to argue forever.
But one day, or soon,it will END. And i wun be th one crying.
U can say, u wun be th one crying either, neither of us would
its just a matter of time.
I just apologise cus i still wan to be friends with s & b. i noe u dun take apologies seriously so i dun say it to u.
I say it to ppl who actually think for othrs
No comments:
Post a Comment