Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bdae-in-advance party! :D

Th party today was fun (:
Thanks all, especially Carissa, Ameline, SiQi, Kim Hee and all (alot lah, thx anyways ) =)
We all went hyper, ate cake, and sabo ppl with cream. x:
I'm one of th victims of course.
I cnnt tk it, sabo everyone. Lol.
Kim Hee's record: tio-ed 14 times bah
Lol. I two times oni but it was very bad D:
But it was fun anyways (:
Thx for th presents, Daryl,Fredrick & Kim Hee (:
Th dog was cutee (: So was th pink fatty. Lol.
Some of us tio-ed by msfong... )= i'm sry....
So we changed venue, we leave th sch :DD
Invited Weijing&friend. I tink its yongliang (if i'm not wrong)..
More th merrier mah, and can like make frens . Since every1 is hyper-ing (:
Oh yeah, dhey came for th party in sch too
We leave sch.. considered as Game time. LOL!
Hyper-ed, there's photos too but i no time to post. post them later. sry yeah .
Th fun was all ruined by WJ& friends....
Haiz, dun feel lyk saying it lah.
But it was th first time (out of all th friends i haf) tt dun respect my stuff .
Throwing my soft toy and treating it like playing rugby?(however u spell it)
Carissa,Ameline and siqi oso not v happy wit them for some othr reasons.
But when i'm angry over party spoilers, I'm REALLY angry.
Most of u must've seen b4 bah. I will b super mad de.
Especially ppl who lie to me. I knew he was lying fr th start. But I jus diam lah, mk new frens dun wan angry rite. i took it as small matter, since it didn't rlly matter so much about me.
suan ler, emo-ed all th way to kenny cafe and den to sch.
Thanks guys for pei-ing me and ameline when we emo-ed.
I rlly dunno wad to do now lah. I already been so kind man.
Gonna ask clique for advice.
Wan to gao dim this tmr, mayb todae.
end here lerhhhs.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
p.s: all tt going escape- reach thr at 10.30 uh. late comers mus pay their own tickets. sry.

No comments:

Post a Comment